Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks to all the members

Good evening everyone, I come to thank all the members of bdo g2, I followed the forum yesterday, I created my account as requested, and all my data were not changed, I was discouraged from playing sorry for what happened, because I liked the serve, I was strong With only 5 days, today I went to play I could not redeem the codes and my account is as before the reset, I want to thank all members thanks for the experience! I am Brazilian, I use a translator to talk to you, let me know if something is not right, even more, it was a pleasure to play with everyone

(08-28-2019, 05:11 AM)asmatik Wrote: Good evening everyone, I come to thank all the members of bdo g2, I followed the forum yesterday, I created my account as requested, and all my data were not changed, I was discouraged from playing sorry for what happened, because I liked the serve, I was strong With only 5 days, today I went to play I could not redeem the codes and my account is as before the reset, I want to thank all members thanks for the experience! I am Brazilian, I use a translator to talk to you, let me know if something is not right, even more, it was a pleasure to play with everyone
there was an account wipe, and the free cash codes o longer work due to people abusing it. But if you do move on I hope you find a game to enjoy.